Check out our favorite pieces of attorney content from around the web this week.
1) Listicle pieces, or content presented in the form of a list, can be a great way to catch a blog reader’s attention. The Barnard Law Offices used the listicle approach in a recent blog post, in which they break down four things you need to know about commercial property insurance. Read it here: http://ow.ly/XHYk30kTZ78
2) In a recent blog post, Landerholm Law gives their prospective customers an inside look at what they should expect from one of their firm’s case evaluations. This short and to the point piece provides nice insight into why case evaluations are important, and what clients should expect going into them. Check it out here: http://ow.ly/XxSr30kTYCJ
3) Attorney Ray Garcia provides an answer to a question that many going through divorces probably have: How long do I have to pay alimony for? See Garcia’s breakdown on different types of alimony here: http://ow.ly/J5SB30kTXZl
4) The Hilton & Somer firm took an educational approach to their latest blog post, helping their site visitors understand the different types of product liability. The piece includes advice on what to do if you’ve sustained an injury due to a mislabeled or faulty product. View it here: http://ow.ly/gwKB30kTXD9
5) Thurswell Law’s latest blog post provides valuable information regarding the growing epidemic of pedestrians being killed by SUVs. According to the piece, pedestrian deaths are up nearly 50 percent since 2009. Learn more here: http://ow.ly/OGdR30kTkek