For episode 18 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Benjamin Luftman, a partner at the Columbus based law firm Luftman, Heck & Associates. This episode offers an inside look at how lawyers can use legal software and other technologies to advance their firm and improve daily working conditions.
In their conversation, Nick and Benjamin cover:
- How using legal tech has helped transform Luftman, Heck & Associates.
- Why you don’t have to be a tech-savvy lawyer to run a tech-driven firm.
- The importance of being accessible to prospective and current clients.
- How Luftman, Heck & Associates remained productive when forced into remote working conditions.
- Why attorneys must stay up to date on adopting new technology or risk getting left behind.