Eager to grow your firm? Start by checking out these six pieces of marketing content.
1) In a new piece for The National Law Review, Raj Jha offers five tactics for growing a solo law practice. Read it here
2) The LAWsome podcast sits down with Ken Hardison to discuss what it takes to successfully market a law firm while running it. Listen to it here
3) FindLaw breaks down two upcoming opportunities for law firms to build their online reputation. Read it here
4) In a recent edition of the On The Road podcast, host Jared Correia talked digital marketing with Gyi Tsakalakis and Kelly Street of Attorney Sync. Listen to it here
5) In a new post from the Stacey E. Burke blog, Amanda Taylor breaks down which Twitter metrics you should actually care about. Read it here
6) In part two of our “Let’s Talk Legal Marketing” conversation with attorney Ruth Carter, we discuss how much personality lawyers should showcase in their content, and how camera-shy lawyers can approach creating original content. Read it here