Eager to grow your firm? Start by checking out these five pieces of marketing content.
1) This week, Myrland Marketing provides an extensive break down of a recently released content marketing survey. One concerning thing the survey revealed is that the quality of content created by law firms hasn’t shown much improvement in recent years. Check out Nancy Myrland’s report here: http://ow.ly/tdWK30kSOoA
2) There are a number of reasons a user might “pogo-stick” from your page after landing on it. Craig Baker of LawLytics gives his take here: http://ow.ly/PIAv30kSPyf
3) If your law firm is considering launching its own podcast, there are some things you should know first. View some podcasting tips from Good2BSocial’s Noreen Fishman here: http://ow.ly/zktw30kSQcE
4) Raj Jha breaks down the value of inbound marketing, and discusses why it’s not the same thing as “lead generation”, in a recent Practice Alchemy blog post. You can read it here: http://ow.ly/4xvV30kSQN5
5) In part two of our “Let’s Talk Legal Marketing” conversation with Larry Bodine of LawLytics, we discuss lawyer social media usage, developing referral sources, and why in-person marketing still matters. Enjoy Larry’s thoughts here: http://ow.ly/eTDk30kMJcF