Check out our favorite pieces of attorney content from around the web this week.
1) The Flood Law Firm’s most recent blog post takes an educational approach, providing important details on the National Safety Council’s four areas of preventable safety measures for families. View the piece here: http://ow.ly/1KLh30l0v7f
2) What is Palimony? The Family Law Attorneys at Fernandez & Karney provided an answer for their blog readers in a recent post. Check it out here: http://ow.ly/xpwx30l0zhg
3) According to the Greenman Goldberg Raby Martinez firm, ridesharing companies becoming more common has increased the likelihood of individuals being involved in an accident with one of their drivers. The firm’s new blog post provides important details on what to do in such a scenario. Learn more here: http://ow.ly/dkth30l0xUY
4) WHGM Attorneys At Law offers a new blog post with four home-buying myths. Myth #1, you must have a 20% down payment! Read it here: http://ow.ly/HJW430l0yJL
5) In their latest blog entry, the attorneys at Armstrong & Lamberti provide a brief breakdown of the decisions and challenges that come for individuals who are inheriting land. See it here: http://ow.ly/N20E30l0uMZ