Check out our favorite pieces of attorney content from around the web this week.
1) According to a recent blog post from the firm Levin & Perconti, nursing home staffing shortages are creating serious gaps in patient care. The post begins the piece by presenting some alarming facts, before transitioning into how the team of nursing home neglect lawyers at Levin & Perconti can offer aid. View it here: http://ow.ly/t7Ln30l6ZA0
2) Why do multi-vehicle pileups happen? The Baumgartner Law Firm lists some of the most common causes for these events in a new blog post, which can be found here: http://ow.ly/C8St30l70gM
3) The Anderson Injury Lawyers use their blog to break down a recent hit-and-run accident. They present the case as an opportunity to educate their readers on what not to do if they are involved in or witness an accident. Read their thoughts here: http://ow.ly/PHRb30l6Z3l
4) A new blog from The Barnes Firm offers insight on the standard of care for medical malpractice, and what those who suspect they might have a case should do. Check it out here: http://ow.ly/U4fY30l6ZOu
5) In their latest blog entry, the Pedrick Law Group explains why a lack of financial literacy is one of the biggest things that plagues people going through divorces. See why here: http://ow.ly/tBDs30l6YPe