For episode 46 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Dena Lefkowitz, author of “Winning In Your Own Court: 10 Laws for a Successful Career without Burning Out or Selling Out”. This episode provides guidance on how to break the cycle of bad attorney habits and have a fulfilling career working in law.
In their conversation, Nick and Dena discuss:
- What motivated Dena to write “Winning In Your Own Court”.
- The workaholic nature of attorneys and changes that need to occur in the legal industry.
- Why past time investment shouldn’t stop lawyers from shifting their plans.
- The importance of attorneys being able to hone their soft skills.
- The need for lawyers to take back their well-being.
The Everything Except The Law podcast can be found on YouTube, Apple Podcasts, and Spotify.
Learn more about Everything Except The Law here.
See the previous episode of “Everything Except The Law” here.
Leave a Comment