This winter, give your law firm the gift of free virtual receptionist service. For a limited time any law practice that gets started with Answering Legal, will receive 400 free minutes of our service.
What this means is you’ll get an extended window (twice as long as our usual free trial offer) to test out our service, and experience using our highly trained virtual receptionist team. There are no contracts to sign, so this offer is truly risk free.
Getting started with your 400 minute free trial is easy!
Step 1: Click here to book a time for a brief onboarding call with one of our customer success representatives.
Step 2: During your onboarding call, answer a few questions about your firm and how you would like your calls handled by our receptionist team.
Step 3: Begin your free trial, and enjoy a stress-free holiday season, knowing that any call you can’t get to will be answered live by a highly trained legal receptionist.
Want an inside look at the Answering Legal experience? Check out this video, featuring Brooklyn attorney Laura Pfeifer-Battiloro.
Why do lawyers love using Answering Legal?
- We are a specialized service that only works on behalf of law firms. Our receptionists answer calls exclusively for attorneys, and as a result, get really good at handling phone calls relating to legal matters.
- We give lawyers full control over how their incoming calls get forwarded and transferred. For example, if you want all of your office’s calls forwarded to our service for an entire week, we can easily accommodate.
- When a potential client calls into your firm for the first time, you can trust our receptionists to greet them in a warm fashion, and collect their personal and case information by taking them through a full legal intake process. You’ll even get the chance to personalize the intake questions we ask your new leads.
- Anytime one of our receptionists retrieves a message or new intake information from one of your callers, we’ll send that message to you in both text and email form. This allows lawyers to keep track of new client opportunities, while not having to get involved in lengthy phone calls during their time off. If an urgent situation presents itself, you’ll always know, and can jump into action.
- Our receptionists will make sure your callers feel cared for and attended to, by collecting their information, answering common FAQs about your firm, and giving prospects and current clients a chance to book an appointment to speak with you.
Still have questions about what it’s like to use our service or how your 400 minute free trial will work? Book a 15 minute discovery call now, and one of our customer success reps will tell you everything you need to know.