For the debut episode of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Michelle Calcote King, who serves as principal and president at the B2B marketing agency Reputation Ink. This episode focuses on managing your firm’s public relations during times of crisis and how to let clients know you are available without coming across as “tone-deaf.”
In their conversation, Nick and Michelle cover:
- Important tips for creating thought leadership content for your law firm.
- What message should law firms be looking to send out right now to potential clients.
- The long-term effects COVID-19 could have on the legal marketing world.
- How law firms can appropriately share public thoughts on the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Why attorney bio pages are more important than you think.