For episode 11 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Doug Brown, an executive business coach who serves as the CLO at Summit Success International. This episode focuses on how attorneys can take back control of their work days and calm the chaos in their lives.
In their conversation, Nick and Doug cover:
- The biggest drains on an attorney’s time.
- Tips for how lawyers can make the most of their work days.
- Why attorneys need to take time to celebrate successes.
- The marketing advice Doug gives his lawyer clients.
- How to attract ideal clients for your law firm.
You can find Everything Except The Law on YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Anchor.
Leave a Comment