For episode 12 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Ali Katz, an attorney and author who also serves as the CEO of multiple companies. This episode focuses on some of the lessons shared in Ali’s new book, “The New Law Business Model”.
In their conversation, Nick and Ali cover:
- The biggest issues with the existing business model for attorneys.
- The worst way to answer the phone for your firm.
- How to create a client engagement system that will make new leads want to hire you.
- What drove Ali to leave her career in big law.
- Why Ali encourages lawyers to become entrepreneurs.