For episode 13 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Gabriela Cubeiro, the Co-Founder and CEO of CASEpeer Legal Software. This episode covers everything lawyers need to know about adopting new software technology for their practice.
In their conversation, Nick and Gabriela cover:
- The biggest changes that have taken place in the legal space over the past year.
- The greatest benefits to adopting legal software technology.
- Technological updates that lawyers need to make right now.
- How to find the right software solution for your firm.
- What personal injury attorneys appreciate most about CASEpeer.
You can find Everything Except The Law on YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Anchor.
Leave a Comment