For episode 14 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Liel Levy, co-founder of the bilingual digital marketing agency Nanato Media and co-author of the new book “Beyond Se Habla Español: How Lawyers Win the Hispanic Market”. This episode details everything law firms need to know about putting together marketing campaigns specifically for Hispanic legal consumers.
In their conversation, Nick and Liel cover:
- Why lawyers can’t afford to ignore the Hispanic market.
- Marketing mistakes to avoid when trying to connect with Hispanic clients.
- Why Google Ads are such a powerful tool for reaching Hispanic clients.
- Tips for performing legal intakes with Spanish speakers.
- What to expect from Liel’s new book.