For episode 15 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Monica Delgado, Ph.D., an executive coach with the law firm Harris St. Laurent & Wechsler LLP in New York City. This episode explains what it means to have a “today normal” mindset, and how carrying such a perspective can give lawyers a greater sense of stability and confidence.
In their conversation, Nick and Monica cover:
- How lawyers should be mentally approaching each day.
- Why meditation can be a helpful exercise for attorneys.
- Why attorneys need to be checking in with their staff members frequently.
- How lawyers can maintain the trust of their clients during times of crisis.
- What role mental health experts will play in the future of law.