For episode 16 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Alay Yajnik, a speaker, business coach and author of the book “Staffing Up: The Attorney’s Guide To Hiring Top Talent”. This episode offers education for those running law practices on how to identify, connect with and keep high quality employees.
In their conversation, Nick and Alay cover:
- Costly hiring mistakes law firms need to avoid making.
- Tips for building your law office dream team.
- The types of interview questions attorneys should be asking.
- Strategies for decreasing employee turnover.
- How attorneys can achieve a better work-life balance.