For episode 17 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Paul Garibian, a FinTech expert and the CEO of Nota. This episode offers education on how to go about choosing the best technology for your law practice.
In their conversation, Nick and Paul cover:
- The current state of technology in the legal world.
- Factors to consider when searching for new softwares for your firm.
- The importance of having software solutions that can easily integrate with each other.
- What makes Nota an ideal banking solution for solo attorneys and small law firms.
- What increased investment in legal technology could result in.
You can find Everything Except The Law on YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Anchor.
Leave a Comment