For episode 24 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes personal injury attorney Christopher Earley. This episode offers expert guidance on planning out your work week and determining which tasks are actually worth an attorney’s time.
In their conversation, Nick and Christopher discuss:
- The 80-20 rule and why attorneys should follow it.
- What attorneys must do in order to be effective delegators.
- How to manage your weekly calendar and handle undesirable tasks.
- How scheduling phone calls can lead to a major jump in productivity.
- Whether attorneys can get away with checking their email just twice a day.