Episode 26 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast has arrived! This time we’re speaking with Andrew Finkelstein, an accomplished litigator, author and lecturer.
In this episode, Andrew shares lessons from his new book, “I Hope We Never Meet: Client Stories of Tragedy, Recovery and Accountability From a Life in Deterrence Law”. In the latter half of the interview, Andrew and host Nick Werker highlight a free Trial School, in which some of the best trial lawyers in the country teach courses.
In their conversation, Nick and Andrew discuss:
- Why Andrew hopes to provide hope with his new book.
- The importance of being empathetic.
- How to get clients past the fear of making the wrong decision.
- How Andrew came to be involved with the Trial School.
- Benefits of the virtual trial experience.