For episode 31 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Carolyn Elefant, a long-time law firm owner and founder of the blog MyShingle.com. This episode provides an in-depth look at some of the biggest challenges currently being experienced by the solo and small law firm communities.
In their conversation, Nick and Carolyn discuss:
- How companies like LegalZoom have impacted the small law firm world.
- Characteristics shared by today’s most successful solo and small law firm attorneys.
- Whether all small firms should be looking to go virtual.
- Important wellness tips for those running growing firms.
- Future trends law firms need to start preparing for now.