For episode 35 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Melody Eagan, managing partner at the firm Lightfoot, Franklin & White. This episode provides guidance on how to create a positive culture at your firm, and a workplace in which a wide range of individuals can thrive and succeed.
In their conversation, Nick and Melody discuss:
- The importance of placing the success of a firm ahead of individual interests.
- How big a role law firm leaders play in creating a practice’s culture.
- Mistakes law firms must avoid when establishing their culture.
- How building a positive culture can give law firms a competitive edge.
- The importance of having diversity at your firm.
The Everything Except The Law podcast can be found on YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Anchor.
Leave a Comment