For episode 36 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Nancy O’Hare-Zika, owner of Gavel Marketing. This episode provides guidance on establishing your firm’s brand and telling the story of your practice, and using those efforts to connect with new clients.
In their conversation, Nick and Nancy discuss:
- How law firms should approach making their annual marketing plans.
- Why attorneys need to be intentional about increasing awareness of their firm.
- How to get started with building your practice’s brand.
- The value of storytelling for law firms.
- Why law firms should consider sharing behind-the-scenes content.