For episode 37 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Benjamin Sachs, author of the book “All Rise: Practical Tools for Building High-Performance Legal Teams”. This episode provides guidance on assembling a structured team-building approach for your law firm and making sure your practice’s culture remains strong while adapting to new work conditions.
In their conversation, Nick and Benjamin discuss:
- The traits high performing legal teams tend to have in common.
- How psychological safety can translate to increased productivity.
- Methods for getting employees to buy into a team-first mentality.
- How to manage conflict between team members.
- Whether legal teams can maintain high performance with remote workers.
The Everything Except The Law podcast can be found on YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Anchor.
Leave a Comment