For episode 39 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Paul Campson, Managing Partner at the firm Campson & Campson. In this episode, Paul details how his firm has evolved in recent years, and how investing in additional phone answering help has allowed his practice to stay at the top of its game.
In their conversation, Nick and Paul discuss:
- What Paul’s firm does to keep up in a highly competitive market.
- Whether or not law firms can rely on remote workers.
- How Paul’s practice got started with using an answering service.
- Why reaching out for phone answering help is the right choice for every firm.
- Why young attorneys shouldn’t feel the need to take every case.
The Everything Except The Law podcast can be found on YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Anchor.
Leave a Comment