For episode 40 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes back Michelle Calcote King, Principal and President of Reputation Ink. This episode offers an inside look at the latest developments in the world of legal public relations and tips on how to bring more awareness to your practice.
In their conversation, Nick and Michelle discuss:
- The biggest benefits law firms will see from engaging in PR activities.
- Dos and don’ts for pitching story ideas to the media.
- How to know which law firm awards are worth pursuing.
- Whether most law firms are prepared to handle a PR crisis.
- If law firms should be avoiding Facebook and Twitter these days.