For episode 43 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Chris Dreyer, CEO of Rankings.io and author of “Niching Up: The Narrower the Market, the Bigger the Prize”. This episode offers guidance for law firms who are considering providing specialized services, and insight on how to craft your own market.
In their conversation, Nick and Chris discuss:
- The pros and cons of concentrating your practice on one area.
- How long law firms should wait before deciding to go niche.
- The importance of making your marketing campaigns memorable.
- How specializing your firm can increase the value of your legal services.
- Chris’ favorite examples of niche law firms.