For episode 45 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes back three favorite former guests of the program, Annette Choti (President of Law Quill), Doug Brown (CLO at Summit Success International) and Jared Correia (CEO of Red Cave Law Firm Consulting). This episode provides guidance on how to prepare for the future of law from a technology, marketing and law office management perspective.
In their conversation, Nick and our panel of experts discuss:
- The potential of AI and how it can be used by law firms.
- Whether lawyers can afford to be patient in adopting AI tech for their firms.
- Common law firm mistakes that Annette, Doug and Jared want to stop seeing.
- Why lawyers need to be open to reaching out for help with their business.
- The best long-term investments attorneys can make for their firms.