For episode seven of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Michele DeStefano, the founder of LawWithoutWalls. This episode focuses on some of the lessons shared in Michele’s recent books “Legal Upheaval: A Guide to Creativity, Collaboration, and Innovation in Law” and “New Suits: Appetite for Disruption in the Legal World“.
In their conversation, Nick and Michelle cover:
- How lawyers can make their clients feel more involved in the legal process.
- Why attorneys need to always be innovating.
- What lawyers must do in order to provide better client services.
- Why inclusive leaders and innovators tend to have the same qualities.
- The value of experiential learning for attorneys.