For episode eight of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes LawPay attorney Jordan Turk. This episode focuses on steps law firms can take to modernize the way they handle client payments.
In their conversation, Nick and Jordan cover:
- How lawyers can increase their odds of getting paid on time.
- Why legal consumers are demanding more options for making payments.
- The importance of being able to accept credit card payments.
- Why accepting payments online actually makes life simpler for attorneys.
- Recent developments with LawPay’s software.