For episode nine of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Jack Newton, the Founder and CEO of Clio. This episode focuses on lessons from Jack’s new book, “The Client-Centered Law Firm: How to Succeed in an Experience-Driven World”, as well as some of the biggest revelations from Clio’s 2020 Legal Trends Report.
In their conversation, Nick and Jack cover:
- How the legal industry has evolved in 2020.
- The most surprising findings from this year’s trends report.
- Why the legal industry is far from the best when it comes to serving clients.
- What legal consumers desire most from the firms they work with these days.
- How to turn your law firm into a winning franchise.