Eager to grow your firm? Start by checking out these five pieces of marketing content.
1) Attorney at Work discusses how lawyers can prepare their content for conference season. Read it here
2) Good2BSocial explains how better social media images can improve audience engagement. Read it here
3) AttorneySync says it’s time for lawyers to stop trying to go viral. Read it here
4) In a new podcast, LawLytics makes the case for (and against) having more than one law firm website. Listen to it here
5) The Rainmaker Institute writes about the beauty of Facebook lead ads for consumer law firms. Read it here