Start Your Career with an Answering Service Industry Leader!
Those seeking full time employment at Ring Savvy/Answering Legal have the opportunity to gain experience as a legal receptionist, trained to answer phones professionally and perform legal intake for our clients. Our receptionists answer calls as if they were in that particular client’s office, and are that client’s “personal” receptionist, just for that call. Also, speak to thousands of attorneys when transferring calls during the day. Our call center operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and our corporate location is in Nesconset, NY.
Our full time shifts are typically 35-40 hours per week, depending on the call center’s needs. Receptionists do not work less than 20 hours per week. We of course, accommodate the timing and scheduling needs of our receptionists, however we do ask for flexibility in return. Having an open schedule and determining the available shift hours you can work does not guarantee an applicant a position, however flexibility in the schedule will of course increase the propensity that an applicant receives a position.
These positions offer good starting pay and room for advancement within the company, and almost all of our higher-ups came from the receptionist position.
You must have a typing speed of 50 words per minute. If you do not know your typing speed, please visit www.typingtest.com to see how you do.
If you’re interested in a receptionist position with Ring Savvy/Answering Legal, please feel free to give us a call at the number below.
- Telephone Operator
- Senior Telephone Operator
- Customer Solution Specialist
- Back Office Specialist
- Sales Assistant
- Quality Control Assistant
- Quality Control Specialist
- Web Content Writer
- Web Designer
- Cold Caller
- Employee of the Month Bonuses
- Set Schedules
- Virtual Wellness Classes, Including Yoga
- Health/Dental/Vision/ Supplemental insurances: Disability, Hospital, Accident, Cancer
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 80 hours of PTO after a 90 day probationary period and up to 3rd year.
- 120 hours of PTO after 3 – 5 years.
- 160 hours of PTO after 5 plus years.
- 401k with employer match after 1 full year of employment.