For episode 51 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Jim Christy, President of Postali, and Jonathan Breeden, Owner of the Breeden Law Office. This conversation offers the unique marketing perspectives of a long-time attorney and the head of the legal marketing agency his firm uses.
In their conversation, Jim, Jonathan and Nick discuss:
- The best uses for AI in the legal marketing process.
- How law firms can make the most out of their video content.
- The importance of figuring out your client avatar.
- Why a law firm’s operations are usually the cause of their marketing problems.
- What law firm owners need in order to have sustained success.