For episode 49 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Paul T. Llewellyn, founding partner of Lewis & Llewellyn LLP. In this episode, Paul takes us inside his recently released book, “Unshackled: Reimagining the Practice of Law”.
In their conversation, Nick and Paul discuss:
- Why Paul feels the legal industry has lost its way.
- Important lessons for attorneys that aren’t covered by law school.
- Why the general public tends to carry a mistrust for lawyers.
- How law firms can provide better service for their clients.
- The best and worst gifts to send your clients.