For episode 41 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Joe Patrice, Senior Editor at Above The Law. In this episode, Joe weighs in on some of the biggest news stories currently taking place in the world of law, and offers thoughts on what parts of the industry could use improvement.
In their conversation, Nick and Joe discuss:
- How concerned attorneys should be about recent AI developments.
- The biggest problems remote and hybrid work has created for the legal world.
- Whether law schools are doing enough to prepare students for future work.
- What concerns Joe most about the future of law.
- Some of the wildest stories Above The Law has covered over the years.
The Everything Except The Law podcast can be found on YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Anchor.
Learn more about Everything Except The Law here.
See the previous episode of “Everything Except The Law” here.
Leave a Comment