For episode 48 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Roy Sexton, International President of the Legal Marketing Association. This episode offers an inside look at the latest developments in the legal marketing community and advice on how lawyers can prepare for the future of law from a marketing standpoint.
In their conversation, Nick and Roy discuss:
- What inspired Roy to open the LMA Annual Conference with a musical routine.
- Why law firms should be cautious about incorporating AI into their marketing.
- What being client-centric actually means for law firms.
- Roy’s future goals for the LMA and what he hopes to accomplish as president.
- The biggest benefits lawyers will see from joining the LMA.