How you setup your account for the free trial
Setting up your account with Answering Legal is extremely easy. Our Customer Success Experts will have a 15-20 minute conversation with you where we go over how you want your phones answered, how you’ll be forwarding your calls to us, how you want us to handle new clients and existing clients, and the specific questions you’d like us to ask during a legal intake.
Here are some of the features you have complete control over when setting up your account with a Customer Success Expert from Answering Legal:
- The way our legal virtual receptionists greet your callers when they answer the call
- How we try to patch new client callers to you, or other members of your staff
- How we handle existing client callers and who in your firm receives your messages
- Your method of call forwarding, be it rollover, time of day, or straight call forwarding
- Who in your firm receives attempts for transferred calls
- Who in your firm receives messages for specific case matters
- The specific questions we ask your callers during a legal intake
We offer same day setup so you can get started instantly
Getting setup with Answering Legal is not a long and arduous process. We’re experts in customizing your service off the bat, and getting your phone company to start forwarding your calls to us the way you want.
As soon as we’re finished discussing exactly how you want Answering Legal to handle calls for your firm, our Support team will get to work and establishing your call forwarding and putting your instructions into our system. Once that’s done, your service is up and running, and you’ll be in Answering Legal’s risk free 7 day trial.
Everything about our service is customizable
After you set up your service with Answering Legal, and even after becoming a paying customer, you can still customize everything about the way we handle your calls. If ever you find that you need to make changes, additions, customizations, or imagine something working differently for your firm, you simply let us know, and we make that change right away! We’re an extension of your practice, so we grow and change with you.