About the Show
In the summer of 2020, Answering Legal debuted a new educational podcast, covering all the parts of running a firm that weren’t really taught in law school. Each episode, our marketing director Nick Werker sits down with an expert figure from the legal world. In previous episodes our topics of discussions have included legal marketing, public relations, legal tech, time management, lawyer wellness, managing employees and hiring new staff. Stay tuned for more new episodes!
Attorney Paul T. Llewellyn Provides A Wake Up Call For The Legal Profession
During this conversation, Paul T. Llewellyn takes us inside his recently released book, “Unshackled: Reimagining the Practice of Law”, and explains why he feels the legal industry has lost its way.
Exploring The Future Of Legal Marketing With LMA International President Roy Sexton
This episode offers an inside look at the latest developments in the legal marketing community and advice on how lawyers can prepare for the future of law from a marketing standpoint.
Exploring The Next Evolution Of Legal Billing With Attorney Mathew Kerbis
This episode provides guidance on adapting your billing model to fit the future of law, and becoming a more well-rounded legal business owner.
Meet The Host
Nick Werker has been with Answering Legal since 2014, starting out in the sales department. After almost a year with the company, he was offered a position in our marketing department, and eagerly jumped on that opportunity. He quickly became passionate about SEO, marketing, and providing the best experiences for visitors to our website. Over the years he’s shared tips and insight on a number of podcasts, webinars and live events in the legal space. In 2021, he was a featured panelist on Above The Law’s Non-Eventcast Podcast and Social Firestarter’s Law Firm Owner Bootcamp. When not obsessing over keyword rankings, new content strategies, and A/B testing new ideas on our website, he’s usually obsessing over his tragic New York Giants, playing music, or hanging out with his two cats.
What Topic Interests You Most?
Looking for marketing guidance? Check out these episodes:
- Chris Dreyer Details Everything Law Firms Need To Know About Going Niche
- Improving Your Firm’s Reputation Through PR With Michelle Calcote King
- How To Tell Your Law Firm’s Story With Nancy O’Hare-Zika
- How To Create A Successful Podcast With Robert Ingalls
- Breaking Down Google Screened And LSAs With Andrew Nasrinpay
Looking for legal tech guidance? Check out these episodes:
- Annette Choti, Doug Brown & Jared Correia Return To The Show
- Breaking Down Hot Legal Topics With Above The Law’s Joe Patrice
- An Inside Look At The Lawmatics Platform With CEO Matt Spiegel
- Using Legal Tech To Grow Your Practice With Benjamin Luftman
- Exploring The Future Of Legal Tech With Paul Garibian