For episode 23 of the “Everything Except The Law” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Gary Mitchell, Founder, and Principal at OnTrac Coach. This episode offers expert guidance on navigating all of the challenges that have been presented to the legal world during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In their conversation, Nick and Gary discuss:
- The advantages that come from running a virtual law practice.
- Maintaining a high level of client service during COVID-19.
- How marketing has evolved during COVID-19.
- Overcoming the great resignation.
- OnTrac’s new educational app for those managing law firms.